This product comes with FREE SHIPPING
Boot the Scoot!™ It’s Time to Leave Your Dog’s Scooting BEHIND.
This Kit is for animal lovers who want the best for their pets! Glandex® was created by veterinarians specifically to help support anal gland function in dogs and cats.
Glandex's patented formula contains a unique fiber blend, omega fatty acids, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to support digestion, immunity, and seasonal allergies. Our Glandex® Kit includes both soft chews and powders delicious tasting real peanut butter and real beef liver that your pet will love. Give the recommended amount daily based on the weight of your pet. Get Glandex® today, and help your pet finally boot the scoot!™
Glandex® Anal Gland Starter Kit - Each kit includes the following supplements and supplies - Glandex 2.5oz Beef Liver Powder, Glandex 30 ct Peanut Butter Soft Chews, Glandex 24 ct Anal Gland Hygienic Pet Wipes, a Glandex Measuring Scoop and a BONUS ITEM!
Glandex® is Grain-Free with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat! Contains NO Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives, and is Made in the USA!
- Supports healthy anal gland function in pets
- Typical results in 3-5 weeks, 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
- Great tasting flavors and easy daily dosing
- Patented all-natural formula, made in the USA
- All-natural premium ingredients including pumpkin seed, enzymes, & probiotics
How Glandex® Works:
- Unique fiber blend including pumpkin seed to bulk and firm the stools which helps support the natural emptying of the anal glands
- Omega fatty acids and other key ingredients that support pets with seasonal allergies and a healthy inflammatory response
- Probiotics, prebiotics, & digestive enzymes support healthy digestion & immunity
Instructions for Glandex® Use:
When using Glandex® for the first time, please give ½ the recommended dose once daily for the first 5-7 days to allow your pet to adjust to the higher fiber content, and then gradually increase to the recommended amount. Typical results are in 3-5 weeks, however optimal results may take up to 2-3 months. If you haven’t seen improvement after the first 30 days, it is recommended to double the dose as some pets need a higher amount of fiber to see results.