Clear the Ear!™
Keep your pet’s ears clean and healthy without the need for alcohol or harsh artificial chemicals by using Oticbliss™ Aloe Vera Ear Wipes by Vetnique Labs! These all-natural, veterinarian-formulated wipes are a safe, natural, and gentle way to clean, deodorize, and remove buildup in your cat or dogs’ ears. With the natural properties of our 6 essential oil blend, and the larger sheet size of these pet ear wipes, it’s never been easier to clear the ear!™
How Oticbliss™ Aloe Vera Ear XL Wipes Work
Oticbliss™ Aloe Vera Ear Wipes are recommended by veterinarians as a safe, all-natural way to help keep your pet’s ears clean and healthy. Each of the six essential oils and botanical extracts blended within our pet ear wipes has unique natural properties that work together to help clean, deodorize, and soothe your pet’s ears.
- Aloe Vera - Soothes ear irritation & provides antioxidant protection.
- Rosemary Extract - May help to reduce inflammation in the ears due to normal activity or seasonal allergies.
- Oat Extract - Helps to soothe skin & supports natural cellular repair.
- Chamomile Extract - Helps to maintain healthy moisture levels within the ear & supports cell’s natural inflammatory responses.
- Lavender Oil - Promotes the body’s innate resistance to pathogens & helps to calm the skin
- Eucalyptus Oil - Moisturizing, may help to relieve occasional discomfort,
- Helps to maintain clean, healthy ears in dogs & cats
- All-Natural & alcohol-free
- Premium essential oils & botanical extracts
- Convenient extra large wipes
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
For best use with these cat and dog ear wipes, gently wipe affected areas as often as needed to maintain a clean, dirt-free ear, or as often as directed by your veterinarian. Do not reuse wipes. Wash hands after use.Caution: For veterinary use only. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Do not use on injured or perforated ear drums.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water, and if irritation persists, contact a veterinarian.