Clear the Ear!™
Oticbliss™ Medicated Ear Drops for dogs and cats are vet-formulated to help your pet find relief from the painful effects of ear infection–while gently clearing wax buildup and discharge from inside the ear. Our medicated ear drops use 1% Hydrocortisone to help soothe itching, redness, and swelling caused by inflammation, with naturally-derived Chitosan to gently moisturize and support your pet’s delicate ear tissue. Vetnique’s alcohol-free ear drops for dogs and cats are safe enough for daily use*, and veterinarian-approved to help your pet clear the ear!™
*When used as directed on product packaging or by your veterinarian.
- Medicated Vet-Strength – 1% Hydrocortisone reduces itching, redness, and swelling caused by inflammation and ear infection
- Cleans the Ear – clears wax, discharge, and dead skin from inside the ear
- Safe for Sensitive Ears – made without harsh ingredients that can irritate the ear
- For All Ears – suitable ear drops for dogs and cats
- Complete Care – treats both acute and chronic ear infections
Clean ears prior to use. Shake well before use. Apply liberally to ear canal and massage base of the ear. Apply daily for 7-10 days or as directed by your veterinarian. If conditions persist or worsen, discontinue use, and consult your veterinarian. Do not use in combination with other medicated ear drops.
Warning: Always consult your veterinarian prior to use. If condition does not improve or worsens, seek medical attention. Do not use if the eardrum is ruptured, or the cause of your pet's condition is unknown.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water and if irritation persists, contact a veterinarian.
- 1% Hydrocortisone - Targets itching, redness, and swelling linked to inflammation and ear infection
- Chitosan - Naturally-moisturizing properties support skin repair and softness
- Triton X100 - Helps to cleanse wax buildup and discharge from the ear